Do you yearn to share your love of books and reading?
If so, join the Bossard Booklovers for a stimulating and fun discussion every month.
Meetings are held in the Riverside Room at Bossard Library.
- October through March: 4th Saturday of the month at 10:00 AM
- April through September: 4th Thursday of the month at 5:30 PM
All interested readers are welcome to attend. Books are chosen based on the interests of the group and can include non-fiction, bestsellers, classics, and genre fiction.
With enough advance notice, the library can provide a copy of the current book club selection for you to read.
For more information, contact Lynn at (740) 446-7323, ext. 229, or send her an email at LPauley@bossardlibrary.org
Book selections for 2019:
- January: Night by Elie Wiesel
- February: Woman Left Behind by Linda Howard
- March: Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson
- April: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- May: Sons and Soldiers: The Untold Story of the Jews Who Escaped the Nazis and Returned with the U.S. Army to Fight Hitler by Bruce Henderson
- June: In the Midst of Winter by Isabel Allende
- July: Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- August: German Girl by Armando Correa
- September: Blood of Emmett Till by Timothy Tyson
- October: Watchers by Dean Koontz
- November/December: Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Jane De Hart