Patrons, are you interested in "trying out" our local gym facilities before deciding to become a member? Are you, or your child, interested in "open play" sessions for specific age groups in basketball, volleyball, soccer, and more? Are you seeking a way to release tension and stress? Are you contemplating a healthier lifestyle?
If so, grab your library card and visit the Library to borrow a Fit and Fun Pass beginning Monday, November 2. At this time, passes are available for three local gym facilities: Fit Culture, The Warehouse Gym, and The Root Sports and Fitness Center. Each of these facilities is diverse in the many amenities offered, including 24/7 gym access, fitness classes and sports clinics, open gym time for various sports, and many other options. You may learn more about each facility by visiting their websites and/or Facebook pages:
The Warehouse Gym: Facebook
- Library patrons in good standing who are at least thirteen (13) years of age are eligible to borrow a Fit and Fun Pass. Participants will be required to sign lending agreements and liability waivers, and in the case of minors (those under the age of 18), parental consent forms must be completed.
- Available gym passes may be borrowed at any time during the calendar month; however, these passes will expire on the last day of each month.
- No more than one (1) gym pass may be borrowed on a patron's card at any one time.
- Passes may only be used by the patron on whose Library card the pass is borrowed.
- A patron may not borrow a gym pass for the SAME gym facility for consecutive months, and may not borrow a gym pass more than three (3) times a year for the SAME gym facility.
- Patrons are permitted to place reserves on the Library's Fit and Fun Gym Pass.
- Fit and Fun Gym Passes may not be renewed.
- Patrons will receive a notice when their pass is ready via their preferred method of notification, as listed in our Library database (i.e., text message, e-mail message, or mailing address).
Click here for the complete Fit and Fun Pass Lending Program policy.
For more information about this program and other programs and services the Library offers, please contact us at 740.446.7323.